中文版 | English

您当前位置: 首页 > 精彩文摘

新闻中心

企业新闻
行业新闻
《鹰之声》
精彩文摘
《鹰之声》投稿

销售英语

     更新时间:2008-11-03      点击数: 收藏此页

销售英语
 
Some of our friends who profess interest for your porcelain tile have approached us for offers on the following:
我们有些对你方瓷砖表示兴趣。
 
Please quote keen price
请报低价
 
This is the only stock available.
这是唯一可供之货
 
Please give us an approximate estimate of the volume of business you expect to do annually.
请告知我们你方预期每年可成的交易额的预计数
 
Spot stocks are insufficient to meet demand.
现货不够满足需要。
 
We shall revert to this matter as soon as supply position improves.
等货源情况好转将再谈此事。
 
Pleas send us by airmail catalogue and all necessary information regarding your tiles.
请航寄有关你方瓷砖的目录及一切必要资料。
 
If you would kindly recommend our product to your friends, the favor will be greatly appreciated如果您将我们的产品介绍给您朋友,我们将十分感激。
 
We extend to you this accommodation in view of our friendly relations.
鉴于我们的友好关系,我们特作此项通融。
 
The quantity required will probably exceed 1700 square meters.
所需数量可能超过1700平方米。
 
The Contractor shall fulfill all of its duties and obligations in carrying out its work and services hereunder.
承包商在完成下述工作和劳务时必须履行其全部责任和义务。
 
We put the business at the exclusive agent’s disposal in Japan.
我们把日本的业务交由那里的独家代理全权代理。
 
We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
 
We will come out from this meeting as winners.
这次会谈的结果会是一个双赢.
 
Heavy enquiries are a witness to the popularity of our product.
大量的讯盘证明我公司产品深受欢迎。
 
We strongly recommend acceptance for our stocks are running low.
由于我们的存货渐少,我们极力劝你们接受。
 
Please understand that this is an exceptional treatment.
这是一个破格的待遇,请理解这点。
 
THE other terms and conditions of the contract will be the same as usual.
合同的其他条款与往常一样。
 
We believe our price is competitive enough to induce business.
我们相信我们的价格不逊于别家,是可招来业务的。
 
The goods are available in various qualities.
此货有各种不同的质量可以供应。
 
For convenience sake we will deduct these charges from the commission.
为了方便起见,我们将从应付给你的佣金中扣除这些费用。
 
We are making provision for the busy season ahead.
我们正在为即将来临的旺季作准备。
 
You may be assured that under no circumstances will we delay the shipment of the goods.
你方可放心,我方决不耽误发货。
 
We suggest a trial period of one year. If everything turns out satisfactory, we can renew the agreement on this expiry.
我们建议试行一年。如果全都满意,可在协议期满时续订。
 
Your order is in the course of manufacture.
你方的订货正在生产中。
 
The goods you made according to the sample given are in our customers’ favor.
你方按所给样品制造的产品受到我方顾客的欢迎。
 
 
关键字: